It has been just about one year since we launched the Foundation! So what have we accomplished in 1 year and what do we plan to do next? Let me tell you!
1 year accomplishments
- Launched our website and facebook page
- Held 4 Celebrate Everything t-shirt campaigns
- Partnered with Yankee Candle for on-going candle campaign (Did you buy yours?)
- Met with the Fire Chief of Moultonorough and the Lieutenant of New Hampshire Fish and Game
- Received Celebrate Everything photos from all over the country and the world! We've reached as far as Australia and New Zealand! Keep the photos coming!
- Submitted our application for 501(c)(3) status
- Raised a total of $17,268
- We are waiting on our application to be approved to make us an official non-profit! We will certainly be celebrating when this comes through for us, and it will kick off the big push we need to continue fundraising.
- We will be hosting a booth at the 2019 Annual Ice Fishing Derby (interested in helping us at the booth, let us know!)
- We hope to make our first purchase! We worked with the town of Moultonorough to pick out a hover craft. The goal is to raise $85,000 to buy the boat and trailer.
- We are hosting the first ever MFO Golf Tournament on June 20, 2019 at Highfields in Grafton, Massachusetts. A formal save the date is coming soon!
Thanks for all the love and support from all of you! We are thrilled that not only is this foundation helping to save lives but it has also become a campaign to live life to the fullest. We love the spirit that all of you have given to this foundation and can't wait to see it spread!